Mohan

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mohan

Mohan, after reading few threads. I am touched by your dedication for help. I also notice you are very knowledgably person too. I donno why some people have a such beef with you.
    I kinda careless for them. I think I am going to use you as my an Xavier. Due to certain very personal information and non usefull to others. I would like to talk to you offline or via E mail. Please E mail me at Murtuza@rogers.com I can also call you if you prefer that.
    Yes its about your infmaouse guide line about I-601 waiver.

Mohan, after reading few threads. I am touched by your dedication for help. I also notice you are very knowledgably person too. I donno why some people have a such beef with you.
    I kinda careless for them. I think I am going to use you as my an Xavier. Due to certain very personal information and non usefull to others. I would like to talk to you offline or via E mail. Please E mail me at Murtuza@rogers.com I can also call you if you prefer that.
    Yes its about your infmaouse guide line about I-601 waiver.

Comment

IT WOULD BE GRATE IF YOU SHARE YR SITUATION ON THIS BOARD...THERE ARE MANY PEOPLE ON THIS BOARD WHO ARE WORKING ON THIS WAIVER...
      I UNDERSTAND THAT THIS MIGHT INCLUDE SOME PERSONAL INFORNMATION..JUST DO NOT MENTION WHATEVER IS PERSONAL AND PRIVATE...
      IT WILL BE VERY NICE OF YOU IF YOU DO THAT...
      OTHERWISE ..NEVER MIND...

THANKS

Comment

Sure, I will. FIrst I need to talk to him. See what could and should be share and what shouldn't be.

Comment

As all of you know who contacted me via email , I never said no to any one and discussed them at the best of my knowledge . Many people know that this is a hardest waiver, One point of time ( 3 times denied waiver) working with one of you I corrected supplement of brief, 12 times to get this waiver approved.
          I hope you are still here after your approval and helping others one way or another.
          Its very easy to get denial this waiver if presentation is incorrect.

I have no Idea which way i,m hurting them who bark on me.I just help people.

Comment

Mir96Ta: Now you can start a private thread with a certain user -- it's an awesome feature...

Comment

Working...
            X