SPECIAL REGISTRATION - Mohan or anyone who can answer

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SPECIAL REGISTRATION - Mohan or anyone who can answer

My husband's temporary work permit expired in Nov. 2002, while his employed had filed for his I-485 in Nov 01st, 2001. Now he a has a pending AOS and EAD application. He has receipts for both.

Just needed an informed person's feed back on what to expect.

My husband's temporary work permit expired in Nov. 2002, while his employer had filed for his I-485 in Nov 01st, 2001. Now he a has a pending AOS and EAD application. He has receipts for both.

Just needed an informed person's feed back on what to expect.

Comment

People with pending I-485 shouldnt be worried about the consequences of Registration. Please check aila.org for your local INS office procedures for registration.

Comment

You will not have any problem at registration. Just fill the Form and show them copies of your AOS and EAD and INS responses.
        Good luck.

Comment

I have somewhat similar case I have I-485 pending and EAD application pending with an infraction of violating the terms of my temp visa in the past. I did go for my registration with an attorney. I did not have any trouble at all although I was expecting a NTA at the minimum. As a precaution he should carry a money order or cashiers check or some other financial instrument for $1500 in case anything goes wrong. Good luck and get it over with it, I can appreciate how stressful this suspense is.

Comment

You shoul not have problems, criminal conviction do not present,,okay

Comment

I can guaranttee, this reply is not from Mohan. Impostor, why don't you use your name. It is not a good name? If you do not like your name, you can change your name in Civil Court.

Comment

If you have a pending AOS you are considered in legal status until it is adjucated so don't worry, go for it, nothing to worry, you are safe.Goodluck!

Comment

Thank you Umesh, it was not me.

Comment

To Mohan:
                    I know it was not you. That was the reason I posted disclaimer on your behalf.
                    Good luck Mohan and keep the good work you are doing.

Comment

THANK YOU , EVERYONE FOR YOUR INPUT. i REALLY APPRECIATE IT.

Comment

Working...
                      X