Green card interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Green card interview

Hi everyone, I just found this message board and thought I might ask for some advice.

I've been married for 10 wonderful months to a wonderful man, and we have submitted our papers to get him a green card so we can live out our days here in sunny ca our interview is tomorrow, and although i know that we technically don't have anything to worry about since it's not a sham marriage, i can't help being nervous.

does anyone have any experience with this? (will it be horrible?)

thanks in advance!

Hi everyone, I just found this message board and thought I might ask for some advice.

I've been married for 10 wonderful months to a wonderful man, and we have submitted our papers to get him a green card so we can live out our days here in sunny ca our interview is tomorrow, and although i know that we technically don't have anything to worry about since it's not a sham marriage, i can't help being nervous.

does anyone have any experience with this? (will it be horrible?)

thanks in advance!

Comment

Organize your proves of a truly marriage. Lack of proves will make the interviewer ask more questions. Be yourself and act normal. You don't have to worry.

Comment

I presume this is a conditional green card interview, though if you have only been married 10 months im surprised its come up so soon. Dont worry, take as much documentary evidence supporting your relationship, i.e. bills joint bank account statements, joint tax returns (thats a big one to have) pictures, copies of joint vacations, air fares photos etc.

They usually dont ask too many hard questions, they may as YOU where your spouse was born and what your spouses mothers name is but usually theyre pretty easy going.

Comment

Working...
        X