please help?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• please help?????

hello, my sisters are still in the philippines pending an application filed by my mother in 1993 when she was still a resident. they were then classified as F2. when my mother was given her citizenship, thier category was changed to an F1- and that was in 2000. is there any way that they can go back to their old category? if so who do we write to and which form (if any) is appropriate? also, is it possible to get them a visit visa? one of my sisters has a 13 year-old son living with us as he was born a citizen. my sisters are 36 and 32 years-old. please help.

hello, my sisters are still in the philippines pending an application filed by my mother in 1993 when she was still a resident. they were then classified as F2. when my mother was given her citizenship, thier category was changed to an F1- and that was in 2000. is there any way that they can go back to their old category? if so who do we write to and which form (if any) is appropriate? also, is it possible to get them a visit visa? one of my sisters has a 13 year-old son living with us as he was born a citizen. my sisters are 36 and 32 years-old. please help.

Comment

Working...
    X