Please help...thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Please help...thank youuuuuuuuuuuu

I am married to usc and overstayed my visa.
    How long does it take before the INS start the process of removing you...I received a letter from them 10 months ago informing me that they will start the process of removal if I don't leave the country...no news since then...
    how long that is take usually...please help...
    anyone in the same situation ??
    thank you so much

I am married to usc and overstayed my visa.
    How long does it take before the INS start the process of removing you...I received a letter from them 10 months ago informing me that they will start the process of removal if I don't leave the country...no news since then...
    how long that is take usually...please help...
    anyone in the same situation ??
    thank you so much

Comment

quick! get a lawyer. file for a waiver.

visit k1.exit.com, they have good lawyers going on the discussion board, they can help you a big deal.

good luck!

Comment

thank you so much for yr advice...I did go to that board and post a message
        But I heard that you cannot file a waiver until the INS sent you an appointment to see an INS judge..is that true ???

thank you AGAIN

Comment

Thank you so much m guest..this is really a good site...I am posting it again here so anyone who needs more help can visit it...
          Iwas impressed..I posted a message on their message board and got an advise from a lawyer
          a couple of hours later...
          thank you again m guest

Comment

hi sam..

just interested... if you are married to a usc, why are they asking you to leave? also the letter they sent you, they informed you that they were preparing for removal?

I am interested coz i fear I may be going through similar stuff very soon!!

Ughhhhhhhh!!

Comment

I overstayed my visa...an I need to prove a kind of hardship so my waiver will be accepted...
              the INS said they will start the removal process but I dont know what wil be their action ?? anyone inthe same situation...it's be 9 months since I Heard from them /..
              thank you...
              good l luck to you

Comment

Working...
              X