Labor Certification

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Labor Certification

The employer who filed my labor certification died a few years ago and the company I was working for is no longer in business. Lawyer called DOL today and there is no record of LC anywhere, I don't have a copy of it. Is there any possibility of other evidence that I can provide that will help me with grandfathering 245i. Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

The employer who filed my labor certification died a few years ago and the company I was working for is no longer in business. Lawyer called DOL today and there is no record of LC anywhere, I don't have a copy of it. Is there any possibility of other evidence that I can provide that will help me with grandfathering 245i. Thanks in advance for your help in this matter.

Comment

Not sure about the labor certification, but do you have copies of tax returns filed when you worked for that employer?

Comment

Yes, I do. How do I use those to help me?

Comment

Just thought it could prove a time line for being in the country since you don't have a copy of the labor certification. A long shot. Maybe others have more information and will come to help out. Good luck.

Comment

Did any lawyer help with the labor certification? They should have a copy.

Comment

Working...
            X