sf lawyer needed

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• sf lawyer needed

I am looking for a very good lawyer in san francisco regarding waiver of excludability, spouse of USC. Thank you so much in advance.

I am looking for a very good lawyer in san francisco regarding waiver of excludability, spouse of USC. Thank you so much in advance.

Comment

Juju,

Try not to be bothered by the replies that do not sound so pleasing. Anyone who cannot relate most likely will have negative replies.
      You don't need to explain yourself to them. A genuine marriage and love like you have will keep you in the right direction. Visit the Canada forum, http://www.immigration.ca/discussion/,
      you might get a lot of ideas about your option. By the way, they increased the passing points to 75, also they conduct background check for any dependents, in your case your husband. I believe there's a question there that you need to answer regarding his "removal or deportation order", just be truthful and provide some humane explanation of the cause. May be it's a good idea to consult a Canadian lawyer to assist you. If there's anything that I can help you with, let me know so I can give you my email address.

I admire you for your dedication to children.
      Teacher is not just a profession -- it is a
      vocation. Continue your positive attitude on loving children. They are the future. Who knows one day, one of your student will contribute to solution of our immigration problems. And I am very sure that they will look back and see you as an instrument of who they become. Good luck and God bless.

P.S. How's the brother/relative that your husband
      helped --- causing him to come here. I am very sure that your husband was once a here in that person's life. Cheers!

Comment

I read on the board that you were looking for a good lawyer in San francisco..did you find a good one ? I am looking for one too if you can help..
        I will let you know if I find something on my side..
        thank you

Comment

Working...
        X