RE: LOST I-94 AND VISA

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• RE: LOST I-94 AND VISA

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I LOST I CAAME IN HERE WITH A B2 VISA. UNFORTUNATELY, I MISPLACED MY FOR I-94 AND AND MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.PRESENTLY I'M OUT OF STATUS NOW, BUT MARRIED TO A USC. I KNOW ABOUT THE FORM I-I02. ONE THING AM NOT SURE OF IS THAT, MAY BE THE INS CAN GET ALL MY INFORMATION. I KNOW THE EXACT NAME ON MY I-94, THE DATE I CAME INTO THE U.S. AND THE PORT OF ENTRY. CAN I KNOW, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO ADJUST MY STATUS.

THANKS.
    OD.

THANK YOU FOR YOUR REPLY. I LOST I CAAME IN HERE WITH A B2 VISA. UNFORTUNATELY, I MISPLACED MY FOR I-94 AND AND MY INTERNATIONAL PASSPORT.PRESENTLY I'M OUT OF STATUS NOW, BUT MARRIED TO A USC. I KNOW ABOUT THE FORM I-I02. ONE THING AM NOT SURE OF IS THAT, MAY BE THE INS CAN GET ALL MY INFORMATION. I KNOW THE EXACT NAME ON MY I-94, THE DATE I CAME INTO THE U.S. AND THE PORT OF ENTRY. CAN I KNOW, IT WILL BE POSSIBLE FOR ME TO ADJUST MY STATUS.

THANKS.
    OD.

Comment

You have to have the documents on who you are and how you came here first.There is no way a lawyer or INS will entertain you on your situation even if you arte married to a USC.
      BTW, please do not type in CAPITALIZED format.Basic netiquette means that you are SHOUTING !!!

Comment

If you are out of status because you overstayed your visa, there may be problems with adjusting status. If you wish, I can give you a more specific consultation at: http://www.us-immigration-visas.com (I am an attorney).

Comment

Working...
        X