Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N-400 Frustration

does anyone has obtained info about there pending n-400 case
    for exp : people who passed the interview and did n not received any date or approval on when they will be naturalized or oath ceremony date

i went for my interview at the Boston INS ON 05/14/02 and have not heard from them yet i tried to call the vermont center but it's alway busy
    i'm so frustrated

does anyone has obtained info about there pending n-400 case
    for exp : people who passed the interview and did n not received any date or approval on when they will be naturalized or oath ceremony date

i went for my interview at the Boston INS ON 05/14/02 and have not heard from them yet i tried to call the vermont center but it's alway busy
    i'm so frustrated

Comment

I went for my N-400 interview in MAY 02,and I was Sworn in today,it can take time.Your best bet is to keep trying the Vermont office for updates,that is what I did,and they were able to tell me my Swearing in date.Did you have to send them any further documents after the interview? That can have an impact on the Process? Ever been arrested? What happened after the interview? Good-luck.

Comment

i calld the vermont center and they said tha t case in in the field office
        my interview went well and the ins agent told me that she was going to recomend me
        i had a criminal conviction in 1999 it's a misdemninor
        dimple dwi i've got 6 month probation i disclosed this at interview and showed court documents case has been closed as i did my probation and complied with the court order

Comment

Working...
        X