Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I Really Appreciate for anyone's comments

Hi
    I came to USA on H1-B visa in July 2001 and got married with a green card holder in and she filed for my GC in September 2001. When i came here I had no project for the next 9 months. my employer did not revoke my H1. I found a project in April 2002 and my employer issued pay checks for next 3 months. then after one month gap I found another project and my employer started to issue pay checks and will continue to pay until the project expires.

My H1-B visa will be expired in Feb 2003. My Employer says he can file for extension of my H1-B if the project will continue till Feb 2003. My question is:

Is there any chance to get extension in H1-B when i am only paid for few months? Is it OK?
    Is there any other process which can help me staying in USA legally?
    Can i still apply for visit visa of Canada?

Looking forward to your positive reply

skas

Hi
    I came to USA on H1-B visa in July 2001 and got married with a green card holder in and she filed for my GC in September 2001. When i came here I had no project for the next 9 months. my employer did not revoke my H1. I found a project in April 2002 and my employer issued pay checks for next 3 months. then after one month gap I found another project and my employer started to issue pay checks and will continue to pay until the project expires.

My H1-B visa will be expired in Feb 2003. My Employer says he can file for extension of my H1-B if the project will continue till Feb 2003. My question is:

Is there any chance to get extension in H1-B when i am only paid for few months? Is it OK?
    Is there any other process which can help me staying in USA legally?
    Can i still apply for visit visa of Canada?

Looking forward to your positive reply

skas

Comment

Working...
    X