Duplicate Naturalization Certificate

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Duplicate Naturalization Certificate

I filed for a duplicate naturalization certificate (in Vermont service center) about a month 1 1/2 ago. Does anybody know how long it takes?

I also may not have entered the number for original Naturalization certificate or an A# (didn't have them). Does anybody know what happens to such cases? Do they send an RFE or does it merely go into a black hole?

Thanks for your help folks.

I filed for a duplicate naturalization certificate (in Vermont service center) about a month 1 1/2 ago. Does anybody know how long it takes?

I also may not have entered the number for original Naturalization certificate or an A# (didn't have them). Does anybody know what happens to such cases? Do they send an RFE or does it merely go into a black hole?

Thanks for your help folks.

Comment

I am still waiting for my interview. They do not send me interview letter yet.
      But two days ago I had big fight with my wife.
      She wanted to spend $300 on dress and I refused to pay for it.
      So, now I worry.
      What if she mess up everything before interview?
      She say she will report that I bought my degree for 100 rupees in Bangladesh.
      This is not true and I don't know where Bangladesh is, but what if someone beleive her?
      You know, some people are crazy, they beleive anything.
      All these years I wait for interview and now this ****

Please, if anyone has similar experience, let me know.
      Patti sent papers almost same time with me and already got interview and approval.
      And many other people I helped to file for , they all passed interviews and all.
      I am still waiting.
      And my wife already say she never wanted to marry me and only did a favor to me so I can get a Green Card.
      She say she thought I am a doctor, so could make good money and buy her everything she wants.
      Now she doesn't need me anymore.

Please, if anyone has similar experience, tell me what should I do?
      Should I wait for interview?
      Or should I start divorce now?

Thank you!

**** ON ME

Comment

Working...
      X