New Affidavit of Support?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Affidavit of Support?

When me and my hubby go to my AOS interview, should we bring a new Affidavit of Support form since our financial situation has changed since we filed the AOS package? The letter INS sent us with our interview date doesn't say anything about bringing a new Affidavit of Support, but I have read about peoples AOS interview experiences online, and some of them seem to have been required to fill out a new form.

Also, if we should fill out a new form, then should we also put my financial information on it since I am working too now? Thanks.

When me and my hubby go to my AOS interview, should we bring a new Affidavit of Support form since our financial situation has changed since we filed the AOS package? The letter INS sent us with our interview date doesn't say anything about bringing a new Affidavit of Support, but I have read about peoples AOS interview experiences online, and some of them seem to have been required to fill out a new form.

Also, if we should fill out a new form, then should we also put my financial information on it since I am working too now? Thanks.

Comment

Thanks for your help.

Comment

Working...
      X