Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Delay in issuing an employmet based Immigrant visa.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Delay in issuing an employmet based Immigrant visa.

My visa is employment based immigration. In 2002 embassy denied me first u/s 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(1). At that time consular officer asked me some questions which were not related to my job. In the second denial letter that was 212(a)(6)(c)(1)denial embassy advised me to send the evidence, if you believe that this letter was sent to you by mistake. I submitted eviedences in April 2002. Then Embassy called me for reinterview in March 2003. I was reinterviewed and consular officer accepted my case but told me that she will take 15 days to check my name and security check. Now after 50 days embassy didn't send me any reply. Can embassy now revoke or deny my visa? What is name check and security check? Did this check would not be done a year ago when I was first time interviewed. Why embassy didn't do this check prior to my interview?

My visa is employment based immigration. In 2002 embassy denied me first u/s 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(1). At that time consular officer asked me some questions which were not related to my job. In the second denial letter that was 212(a)(6)(c)(1)denial embassy advised me to send the evidence, if you believe that this letter was sent to you by mistake. I submitted eviedences in April 2002. Then Embassy called me for reinterview in March 2003. I was reinterviewed and consular officer accepted my case but told me that she will take 15 days to check my name and security check. Now after 50 days embassy didn't send me any reply. Can embassy now revoke or deny my visa? What is name check and security check? Did this check would not be done a year ago when I was first time interviewed. Why embassy didn't do this check prior to my interview?

Comment

I interviewed for an immigrant visa at US embassy abroad. At that time consular officer denied my visa first under section 221(g) then 212(a)(6)(c)(i). Then I sent them evidences. After a long time they called me for re-interview and advised me to get new medical and police clearance certificate. I was re-interviewed by an American Consular officer and she denied me again under section 221(g). In her denial she wrote to get a recent job letter from your American employer explaining that they still vacant the job. I got this letter from my employer and went again to embassy. At that time consular officer told me that she accepted my case but she wants to investigate about my name because your name is very common. Please tell me what kind of the matter she wants to check about me? Why consular officer didn't check such information prior to my interview? She told me that she'll call me after 15 days. But after 50 days I didn't still receive any message from the embassy. Can embassy still deny my visa or revoke my visa application? Why embassy is taking more time on the security check?

Comment

Working...
      X