Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• ANSWER TO HEY- CSPA

dear Hey,

i was able to read it last week ( the shuterman's ) website in which it tackes FAQs
    about the CSPA. i checked it again and as a
    CPA and with knowledge/background in law, i read that last line and tried comprehending it and tried applying it on your case.

but as the law provides in that last line,
    yes, a derivative child ( like u ) can avail of the CSPA benefit BUT..it will only be available to those family based, employment based, DLottery
    petitions pending( or currently being processed )
    meaning no final determination yet has been made on your parent's petition in which you are a derivative beneficiary.

if that's the case and your parents weren't issued a visa yet until now then YOU ARE VERY VERY QUALIFIED!!!

BUT as you said they got it last AUGUST 6, then its theoretically a final determination in its
    course, then you are not entitled to it anymore.

I am just speaking and advicing you in the light of the CSPA law as I comprehend it. Im a licensed Accountant but im not a lawyer.

So I think you better get some services from a reputable lawyer now! WHO KNOWS? you might get the visa.

But I know u have read that CSPA article i posted
    and im sure you got the precise message of it.

I am too very lonely with some people who were not benefited by this law but let's see what INS have to say about this soon.

Im in the same shoes as you are in now but its fortunate that now, as a derivative beneficiary of
    an F3 visa ( my mom was petitioned by her mom ) my grandmother last 1988, we are currently being processed and still have to be scheduled for interview and medical this november and so as Ive asked a lawyer and as i comprehend the law, I COULD AVAIL OF THIS ONE because my mom wasn't issued a visa yet until november and so i still have 3 months to act fast and let the INS reinstate my name via my lawyer's services.

its the conditions that makes the CSPA unfair but
    I just hope the congress will see some ways on how to address the issues in a more humane and rational way.

the best of luck to you.

antman23

dear Hey,

i was able to read it last week ( the shuterman's ) website in which it tackes FAQs
    about the CSPA. i checked it again and as a
    CPA and with knowledge/background in law, i read that last line and tried comprehending it and tried applying it on your case.

but as the law provides in that last line,
    yes, a derivative child ( like u ) can avail of the CSPA benefit BUT..it will only be available to those family based, employment based, DLottery
    petitions pending( or currently being processed )
    meaning no final determination yet has been made on your parent's petition in which you are a derivative beneficiary.

if that's the case and your parents weren't issued a visa yet until now then YOU ARE VERY VERY QUALIFIED!!!

BUT as you said they got it last AUGUST 6, then its theoretically a final determination in its
    course, then you are not entitled to it anymore.

I am just speaking and advicing you in the light of the CSPA law as I comprehend it. Im a licensed Accountant but im not a lawyer.

So I think you better get some services from a reputable lawyer now! WHO KNOWS? you might get the visa.

But I know u have read that CSPA article i posted
    and im sure you got the precise message of it.

I am too very lonely with some people who were not benefited by this law but let's see what INS have to say about this soon.

Im in the same shoes as you are in now but its fortunate that now, as a derivative beneficiary of
    an F3 visa ( my mom was petitioned by her mom ) my grandmother last 1988, we are currently being processed and still have to be scheduled for interview and medical this november and so as Ive asked a lawyer and as i comprehend the law, I COULD AVAIL OF THIS ONE because my mom wasn't issued a visa yet until november and so i still have 3 months to act fast and let the INS reinstate my name via my lawyer's services.

its the conditions that makes the CSPA unfair but
    I just hope the congress will see some ways on how to address the issues in a more humane and rational way.

the best of luck to you.

antman23

Comment

they got the visa on august 13. its not august 6 when the law became effective.

its so sick. anyways thanks for your response

hey

Comment

so does it matter if it was after august 6. so please answer me once again.

thanks alotttttttttttttt. you are answering me very patiently. my brother got it and i couldnot get it. i didnt have any hope before butnow it gave me a hope and not anymore.........

hey

Comment

Working...
        X