Hey Brit and Sprint

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hey Brit and Sprint

Ugly British Teeth. American Denistry Rules!

Ugly British Teeth. American Denistry Rules!

Comment

Where do you find this stuff? You must be one of Google's best customers.

Comment

I use google, but never patronize their advertisers. I like being a freerider, just like immigrants on food stamps.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">I use google, but never patronize their advertisers. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

That's a good thing because many of them are scammers. Google doesn't care if the company is legit or not. They just want the money.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            I use google, but never patronize their advertisers. I like being a freerider, just like immigrants on food stamps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Lets hope he doesnt get a virus and give it to his boyfriend

Comment

i think alot of us citizens are on food stamps now watch the news <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
              I use google, but never patronize their advertisers. I like being a freerider, just like immigrants on food stamps. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
              Regards and thanks,
              Mary Josephine :-)

Comment

A greater percentage of immigrants are on welfare than native born citizens.

Comment

Working...
                X