illegal alien info. on this website

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• illegal alien info. on this website

I would like to know if the government is capable of accessing this website and tracking all email addresses of illegal aliens?
    I am not illegal.

I would like to know if the government is capable of accessing this website and tracking all email addresses of illegal aliens?
    I am not illegal.

Comment

No. The INS already knows where millions of illegals are. They don't need to go to the internet to find them.

-= nav =-

Comment

They probably could if they wanted to, but they don't have the money or staff to undertake something like that, let alone the desire.
        Have a nice day

Comment

Kristine

They might do if they want... but there is something like privacy act ... this website cant just give members info .... And who knows people might fake about information also...many here even do that... if such happens then you can sue this website for breach of privacy act ....

Comment

there are no PRIVACY RIGHTS on the internet.

The police can obtain any info they want with a judge ordered search warrant. Kinda like how the music industry is suing song swappers. The ISP's have to give up the info.

-= nav =-

Comment

Yes and No moondin, AFAIK, Verizon is battling the RIAA on the very basis of privacy and it violating the TOS with its user.

But RIAA are not the government. They can get it done with warrants, and even if this website or anyone dares to go against it, they can simply invoke the Patriot act and BAM, resistance is useless.

Patriot Act for law enforcement wanting unlimited access, bad for everyone else that values their privacy.

And yes tracking its no hard, most BB software has built in IP logger, just check the logger to trace it back all the way to the ISP, and sooner or later you can identify the person.

Comment

Guess no one has heard of "Carnivore" a program developed for the FBI and others, it works on key words, they feed the words and its kicks IP when triggered , the net is broken into major hubs across the U.S. they feed off those hubs and can "monitor " millions of computers at once. So they do not have to hack a site like this ,they just sit Back and wait for a key word match.

Comment

Guess no one has heard of "Carnivore" a program developed for the FBI and others, it works on key words, they feed the words and its kicks IP when triggered , the net is broken into major hubs across the U.S. they feed off those hubs and can "monitor " millions of computers at once. So they do not have to hack a site like this ,they just sit Back and wait for a key word match.

Comment

The FBI can't utilizes the Carnivore program without a warrant or court order acelaw. They can't just put it in place without cooperation from the local ISP as well. Think of it as a internet wiretap. And no, they don't need to hack, if they want, they could seize this entire site, then again they can't do that without warrant either.

Comment

That was a joke moondin ... didn't you see my big smile .... If they have suspicion ..they can do, but they have to have strong evidences to get such order from court...like drug dealer, criminal, murderer, internet fraud / hackers that get in to those big credit card companies account to do fraud and many more.... I don't think they will get an order like this for illegal ... when they r everywhere .... And if someone is just asking information about immigration on this board to get legal....

Comment

As you may have heard, I am pesonally replacing the BCIS and I am tracking all you illegal grints and you can expect the deportation van to pick you up soon

Comment

Michael:

I read you post with great intrest. I am sure you really need medical help.

Comment

Carnivore is DCSsystem( digital control sys ) Already old now. It is used to track all the activities and traffic on the ISP,. It is a Hardware box installed on ISP Just like a router ( a sort of)which takes all the information, Even FTP, Telnets and Other protocols It can monitors But its a one to one configuration.
                            The bad point of this this DCS1000 is FBI can even modify /delete/ inactive any ones communication on the net or can disable complete ISP. Data is reliable but can't stand a chance in court because there is a room for Law suit.
                            there are other Tools in effect these days which is more powerful in tracking.
                            Its a discussion, not a legal advise..

Comment

Working...
                            X