Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• *** Couples in Fernandina, Fl... get in touch

hey there,

We are a bi-national *** couple moving to Fernandina Beach, Florida in a couple months.

We are looking for people in the same situation that we are...
    So we can talk about experiences and all that, we would also like to become friends

***coupleflorida@hotmail.com

hey there,

We are a bi-national *** couple moving to Fernandina Beach, Florida in a couple months.

We are looking for people in the same situation that we are...
    So we can talk about experiences and all that, we would also like to become friends

***coupleflorida@hotmail.com

Comment

That is such a nice area :-) I've visited there several times. Good luck!

Comment

Sorry, i forgot about the prohibited words...!

the email is
        g a y couplesflorida@hotmail.com

no spaces! this forum would not allow the G A Y word, im still lerning english but i wonder i they would ban THE FLINSTONS song also because of that word !

You guys take care!

Comment

By the way...

you can be from everywhere in the states to write, we are moving to Florida in a two months so it would be easier if you live there, even tho is not necesary.

Lets get in touch and help each other !

Comment

I live in fernandina beach fl. I am not *** but I am assuming you are a Mexican.. There are some Mexicans here, I myself being married to one. Good Luck when You come here. It is a beautiful place to live.

Comment

Really???

Wow, thats great... we visited last week and i saw no hispanic people down there, and when we eat at Surf, everyone was looking at me like all wierd, hehe... i mean, they were all nice tho, but i tought they were not use to see hispanic people on the island.

Yeah, Im from Mexico...
              and you are right, Fernandina is really cool, nice and quiet... its like South Father Island, TX but in a smaller version.

We'll be back to the island in a couple weeks, we still looking for a house tho, near the beach but not ON the beach.

Thank you for your post !

Some1mex

Comment

By the way..

SAME USER POST, DIFFERENT PEOPLE !!!

I was just checking out the forums for answers to my post's.

I just realize that my roomate has been posting messages using my SCREEN-NAME !
                not that i care for that, but i dont want for you to get confused.

Some1mex is not *** ! (even tho i have nothing agains *** people)

The post about a binational couple is from another user (my roomate),

tks

Comment

Working...
                X