Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

On B2 visa found an employer can my B2 visa change to immigrant working?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• On B2 visa found an employer can my B2 visa change to immigrant working?

I'm now on B2 visa with my family given only 6 mos. of stay. Found an employer who will sponsor me for a work since I passed the state board exam. Can I be petitioned by my sponsor automatically as immigrant working or I still need to undergo H1B prior to changing to green card? Can we wait for the approval then without departing U.S.? Is there any conflict if we won't depart? Will my passport be stamped here indicating my change of status be it either be H1B or immigrant working will it include also the stamping of my husband and kids as my dependents?
    What are the advices you could give for me and my family regarding this matters?

I'm now on B2 visa with my family given only 6 mos. of stay. Found an employer who will sponsor me for a work since I passed the state board exam. Can I be petitioned by my sponsor automatically as immigrant working or I still need to undergo H1B prior to changing to green card? Can we wait for the approval then without departing U.S.? Is there any conflict if we won't depart? Will my passport be stamped here indicating my change of status be it either be H1B or immigrant working will it include also the stamping of my husband and kids as my dependents?
    What are the advices you could give for me and my family regarding this matters?

Comment

yes that is always possible(the change of b-2 to H1B).However, the big question is whether the approval from DOL to INS might take a while and you should be in status to avail of this changes.The H1B filing is a very long and tedious process and you need a lwyer to do this processing.
      What kind of business your "employer" have in the first place? Oftentimes, there are individuals who offer to become employer for immigration purposes but suffer some legal complication,if not jailed on this matter.

Comment

Working...
      X