fiance visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fiance visa

Is it difficult fill out the forms for a fiance visa?how long does it take to process.my fiance attented university with me but has returned to her country.I want to marry her here in the us.

Is it difficult fill out the forms for a fiance visa?how long does it take to process.my fiance attented university with me but has returned to her country.I want to marry her here in the us.

Comment

6 months usually. Why didn't you adjust her status while she was here?

Comment

We were not ready yet as she graduated before me,now I have gone to see her in her country three times,I have one more year but the travelling is too much.

Comment

what country??

Comment

You can file I-129F for her. It is very simple and does not require too much of skills. Processing time is 6 months. It is better for her to enter in the US on K-1 after I-129F is approved and K-1 visa is issued by the Embassy/Consulate of her country of residence. However, you will have to marry within 90 days upon her arrival on K-1.

Comment

davdah:

What do you mean by "buy visa"?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
                AKA, the test drive before you buy visa. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

buy visa??? LOL. got that right!!! LOL.
                Test Drive Is a good Thing.
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

zoom zoom

not so fast

false accusation of domestic violence lets them stay while you go to jail

Comment

My birthday Is coming up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KnuJZkBjg

I want One of These!! Test Drive prefered!!!

Just For a Couple days!!! LOL.

P.S. I Opt for the Extended warranty!!! We are all Just animals afterall!!
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

davdah:

Thank you for educating. Regards.

Comment

Protect Self always!!!
                        have fun!!! takes much Time To know people!!!
                        Lifelong Is a very long Time!!! Especially Living In a Box under The Bridge!!

Comment

Hi guys thanks I will apply on the I-129f, hope that dont take two long.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My birthday Is coming up. Big Grin

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w9KnuJZkBjg

I want One of These!! Test Drive prefered!!! Big Grin

Just For a Couple days!!! LOL. Big Grin </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Going Eurobeat now MIR? Careful, you might be supporting "social medicine" next LOL
                            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Working...
                            X