Any Texas approvals recently?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Any Texas approvals recently?

I was just wondering if anyone has received their green card (I-130)recently in the Dallas,TX office?
    I am waiting patiently
    Thanks so much
    Martha

I was just wondering if anyone has received their green card (I-130)recently in the Dallas,TX office?
    I am waiting patiently
    Thanks so much
    Martha

Comment

When I was abroard many US Citizens married to foreing citizens used to complain about the working of INS. And I still belive that many of them do not know any thing about the laws.
      You ask some questions, he/she will go and bring some one to answer. Still it happen

Comment

I talked to INS last week. The processing time is taking around 26 months for TSC. My wife has been waiting since April of 2002 and will have to wait until mid-July of next year or later.

Comment

Hi TKJuly62,

Since I wrote this email we contacted BCIS in Dallas and they informed us that Dallas takes 15 months to process files. And they said if we do not hear anything by that time then to call back ASAP.
          I also spoke to my lawyer on Thursday and was informed that we should be going by January of 2004. I have been waiting since Sept.2002.
          So you might want to call and see what your status is at the dallas office.
          What other country are you dealing with in your file?
          Thanks for your input!
          Martha

Comment

Working...
          X