Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Driver license for illegals with SS card "Not valid for employment"?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Driver license for illegals with SS card "Not valid for employment"?

I lost my drivers license in Florida because of illegal status (overstayed B2 visa). Can you give me an advice in which US state can I get new DL just with foreign passport, US tourist B2 visa and social security card and number "Not valid for employment"?

I lost my drivers license in Florida because of illegal status (overstayed B2 visa). Can you give me an advice in which US state can I get new DL just with foreign passport, US tourist B2 visa and social security card and number "Not valid for employment"?

Comment

You have not lost your DL, you have jost lost your visa status, there's nothing in the DL itself that has to do with your visa. Don't be stupid, just continye to drive safely!

Comment

This person is a provocateur, don't you understand, you stupid people who take the time to respond???

Comment

In these times, if I were an illegal, I really don't think I would be driving.

Comment

Do a websearch for all the different DMV's (Dept. of motor Vechicles) in the US and look at each state's requirements. You seem to have internet access, therefore it shouldn't be a problem for you to pull up this information. Don't rely on anybody here to give you this info. Go out and get it yourself. Good luck.

Comment

It was canceled. Thanks for the last answer, I can get official info on the i-net but sometimes reality is different. All states officially ask for prove of legal status...

Comment

Working...
              X