Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federale's Immigrants Of The Day: Maynor Quintanilla-Leon Henry Andres Cortez and Jo

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Federale's Immigrants Of The Day: Maynor Quintanilla-Leon Henry Andres Cortez and Jo

    Just doing the child molesting Americans won't.

  • #2
    Just doing the child molesting Americans won't.

    Comment


    • #3
      No doubt ole ProudUSC will offer this piece of slime a job, or perhaps RN will take this piece of dog manure into his house...and Brit and abercrumbly would welcome this future catholic priest into their fold....
      so attention all of you weeping whining illegal alien supporters...ask yourselves...do you really want dirtbags like this occupying space in the US of A????? Or anyone else like them?

      Comment


      • #4
        They certainly do. I am still waiting for Brit's claim he will start threads on American criminals. I think he is afraid because too many blacks and Hispanics would have to be featured on such a thread.

        Comment


        • #5
          A study conducted by the Violent Crimes Institute reports that between 1999 and 2006, there were nearly 1,000,000 *** crimes committed in the United States by illegal aliens.

          Using U.S. Department of Justice, Immigration, as well as state and local law enforcement data, Deborah Schurman-Kauflin of the Violent Crimes Institute determined that there are at least 240,000 illegal alien *** offenders currently inside the U.S.




          Pretty scarry and the sanctuary cities and the illegal supporters that shield these animals and make excuses .

          These pedophiles have families and american children too. What do ye say about breaking up these families



          @FED

          Still if you insist on doing this IOD thing, please contain them to one thread to not clutter the board. Just a thought if you are really sincere in not disrupting the board.

          Comment


          • #6
            They can go back with their parents. Mexico is a lovely country, beautiful beaches, cheap food, subsidized price of corn, subsidized cost of gasoline, etc. Or the molesters can go to your house.

            Deportation is not breaking up a family, unless the family does not love their members enought to travel with them.

            And, no, I will not make this one thread. I will make as many threads as I like.

            You are not my moderator, so sod off.

            Comment


            • #7
              If somebody has se-x with children you can call them animals (and if you watch news reports then you know there are all kind of statuses that those offenders may hold), but you can't designate someone an animal just because of their immigration status.

              BTW, child molesting is something that is severely punished in criminal subculture itself (one can get raped in jail for child molestation).

              There is ,no doubt and dispute about it,a very good reason to get rid of any child molester out there, whether by jailing or deporting them.

              But to attempt to make parraels or implications like saying there are illegal aliens who are criminals and criminals who are pedophiles ergo all illegals are animals is a mere digression and demagogugery and nothing else.
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

              "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

              Comment


              • #8
                I am happy that you agree that a pedophile is sick animal E., regardless of their immigration status. And yes, we know that the designation " s,e,x, offender covers many offenses, and not just pedophilia. And yes, disgustingly true, that santuaries actually will shield such a criminal like this if they are illegal. There will be supporters that will fight for a criminal like this just because they are illegal and will ignore the horrible crimes that he/she has committed.


                The news story in this thread is about an illegal pedophile, so Maybe you are confused and in the wrong thread preaching about illegals being animals because they are illegal . Perhaps you are drawimg wrong paralells. I believe that discussion may have taken place in Brit's "real immigration news thread.



                @ FEd

                We are supposed to be adults and self moderate ourselves on this forum. This is something you apparently refuse to comprehend in your self centered little world where you continue to treat ILW as your personal blog.

                Comment


                • #9
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                  No doubt ole ProudUSC will offer this piece of slime a job, or perhaps RN will take this piece of dog manure into his house...and Brit and abercrumbly would welcome this future catholic priest into their fold....
                  so attention all of you weeping whining illegal alien supporters...ask yourselves...do you really want dirtbags like this occupying space in the US of A????? Or anyone else like them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                  You should do it, not me. You want them to stay, I don't. Why? I advocate immigration reform, you don't. You want enforcement, I want reform because I believe that enforcing dysfunctional laws just further reinforces the dysfunction. Why? Since 9/11 it was all enforcement and did you see what happened? The illegal population grew (and still growing by the day) - there are more 'comings' than 'goings.' I want the scum of society like this one to be smoked out of their hiding and out of the US, you don't. Why? Without them, who would feed your anti-immigrant fetishes. I want these illegalities to stop, you prefer the status quo. You want their activities to continue unabated, I don't. Hell, no! Therefore, who's the real illegal alien supporter, you or me?

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                    No doubt ole ProudUSC will offer this piece of slime a job, or perhaps RN will take this piece of dog manure into his house...and Brit and abercrumbly would welcome this future catholic priest into their fold....
                    so attention all of you weeping whining illegal alien supporters...ask yourselves...do you really want dirtbags like this occupying space in the US of A????? Or anyone else like them? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                    After reading the article, they can send this piece of pond sc.um back where he came from.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                      I am happy that you agree that a pedophile is sick animal E., regardless of their immigration status. And yes, we know that the designation " s,e,x, offender covers many offenses, and not just pedophilia. And yes, disgustingly true, that santuaries actually will shield such a criminal like this if they are illegal. There will be supporters that will fight for a criminal like this just because they are illegal and will ignore the horrible crimes that he/she has committed.


                      The news story in this thread is about an illegal pedophile, so Maybe you are confused and in the wrong thread preaching about illegals being animals because they are illegal . Perhaps you are drawimg wrong paralells. I believe that discussion may have taken place in Brit's "real immigration news thread.

                      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                      What sanctuary, 4now, protects a pedophile because of his or her illegal status? Where did you get that? Mind to name at least one sanctuary and one case where pedophile was defended because of his or her illegal status?

                      As to broad definition of "s.ex offender" i think it means any interaction of s.exual nature involving any party except for concenting adults.

                      I don't think i am confused. The fact is you focus on immigration status of pedophiles or s.ex offenders as if INA regulation has anything to do with it whereas there are all kind of offenders who may hold any kind of status.

                      What you do is like quoting statistics about US Citizens doing some deed and then somehow implying that their Citizenship status has anything to do with that kind of behavior or that Citizens are animals whom some attorneys defend solely because they are US Citizens.
                      Doesn't it sound absurd?

                      You don't like illegals coming here in hordes and lately doing some visible damage to infrastructure & well being of the whole country and any reasonable person can understand that.

                      My opinion is that in the end everyone will be f.ucked up if benevolence or generosity is forced upon and if too many people of host nation get too resentful with too many people arriving without any checks and controls, while at the same time visibly lowering the quality of life for all.

                      And i think surely something should be done about it in efficient way that deals with the issue and prevents any disastrous outcomes.

                      But i don't think that "witch hunting" is one of the efficient ways to pursue such goal.

                      It has happened all too often in past. You can read about the Salem witch trials, i did , was very good book ,it shows clearly where misguided good intentions can lead sometime.
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                      "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        I will. He will be deported.

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          <span class="ev_code_RED">Originally posted by 4now:</span> "And yes, disgustingly true, that santuaries actually will shield such a criminal like this if they are illegal. There will be supporters that will fight for a criminal like this just because they are illegal and will ignore the horrible crimes that he/she has committed."



                          by Olde

                          <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> What sanctuary, 4now, protects a pedophile because of his or her illegal status? Where did you get that? Mind to name at least one sanctuary and one case where pedophile was defended because of his or her illegal status?
                          </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://www.seattlepi.com/local...876_sanctuary09.html

                          Churches offer sanctuary for illegal immigrants


                          The lightning rod in a national debate on illegal immigration waits in a west Chicago church with her 8-year-old son, defying a federal order for deportation following her conviction for Social Security fraud.

                          By standing against the U.S. government, Elvira Arellano, a Mexican woman who sought refuge last summer in her Methodist church, has inspired supporters 2,000 miles to the west.

                          That's appropriate, since Arellano lived in Washington in the late 1990s. Her son, Saul, was born in the Yakima area, making him a U.S. citizen and her main reason for resisting deportation.

                          "He's an American citizen," she said recently by telephone from Adalberto United Methodist Church, "and he has every right to be here in this country."

                          But Arellano does not, at least by current immigration law.

                          Those seeking a change in federal policies will announce Wednesday the launch of a new sanctuary movement designed to protect illegal immigrants from deportation and spur immigration reform.



                          My point Olde E is that there are santuaries that will shield an illegal alien, regardless of whether they are convicted of a crime or not. Are there llegal pedophiles being shielded? We have no way of knowing. Are there criminal illegal aliens being shielded? Yes, as this has been documented, however we do not know the full extent of the numbers. The main criteria is that the push is to shield the illegal from deportation by the church/santuary.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by 4now:
                            <span class="ev_code_RED">Originally posted by 4now:</span> "And yes, disgustingly true, that santuaries actually will shield such a criminal like this if they are illegal. There will be supporters that will fight for a criminal like this just because they are illegal and will ignore the horrible crimes that he/she has committed."



                            by Olde

                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> What sanctuary, 4now, protects a pedophile because of his or her illegal status? Where did you get that? Mind to name at least one sanctuary and one case where pedophile was defended because of his or her illegal status?
                            </div></BLOCKQUOTE>http://www.seattlepi.com/local...876_sanctuary09.html

                            Churches offer sanctuary for illegal immigrants


                            The lightning rod in a national debate on illegal immigration waits in a west Chicago church with her 8-year-old son, defying a federal order for deportation following her conviction for Social Security fraud.

                            By standing against the U.S. government, Elvira Arellano, a Mexican woman who sought refuge last summer in her Methodist church, has inspired supporters 2,000 miles to the west.

                            That's appropriate, since Arellano lived in Washington in the late 1990s. Her son, Saul, was born in the Yakima area, making him a U.S. citizen and her main reason for resisting deportation.

                            "He's an American citizen," she said recently by telephone from Adalberto United Methodist Church, "and he has every right to be here in this country."

                            But Arellano does not, at least by current immigration law.

                            Those seeking a change in federal policies will announce Wednesday the launch of a new sanctuary movement designed to protect illegal immigrants from deportation and spur immigration reform.



                            My point Olde E is that there are santuaries that will shield an illegal alien, regardless of whether they are convicted of a crime or not. Are there llegal pedophiles being shielded? We have no way of knowing. Are there criminal illegal aliens being shielded? Yes, as this has been documented, however we do not know the full extent of the numbers. The main criteria is that the push is to shield the illegal from deportation by the church/santuary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


                            4now, i asked you to name one sanctuary that protects pedophiles because of their illegal status.

                            You brought up the highly publicised story of Elvira Arrelano from 2007.

                            From what we know she was convicted of Social Security fraud not pedophilia.

                            If your point is that Church in this particular case was wrong in shielding someone convicted of Social Security fraud then you can say so.

                            But you can't use that case and say "since Church has shielded Arrelano in 2007 it means illegals are pedophiles who are protected due to their illegal status."

                            I personally don't know why they staged that Arrelano stand-off which had no PR benefits for any cause nor any chance of practical effect on the outcome. But that's beyond the point and is a mere digression.

                            Now, would you please name just one sanctuary that shielded a pedophile due to their illegal status?
                            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                            "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">My point Olde E is that there are santuaries that will shield an illegal alien, regardless of whether they are convicted of a crime or not. Are there llegal pedophiles being shielded? We have no way of knowing. Are there criminal illegal aliens being shielded? Yes, as this has been documented, however we do not know the full extent of the numbers. The main criteria is that the push is to shield the illegal from deportation by the church/santuary. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>


                              one more time


                              <span class="ev_code_red">My point Olde E is that there are santuaries that will shield an illegal alien, regardless of whether they are convicted of a crime or not.</span>[b] Are there llegal pedophiles being shielded? We have no way of knowing. [b]Are there criminal illegal aliens being shielded? Yes, as this has been documented, however we do not know the full extent of the numbers. The main criteria is that the push is to shield the illegal from deportation by the church/santuary.

                              Based on that article, there is certainly the possibility that it could happen or did already happen. Like I said, we have no way of knowing. It seems all you need to be is illegal and facing deportation to garner protection.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X