Filed I-130 when already waiting for an avialble visa

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Filed I-130 when already waiting for an avialble visa

My first I-130(through my parent which is a GC holder) was approved and I was waiting for the available visa number. Then later, I got married to a USC, then I filed I-130(immediate relative). I assume that I would get a GC through my marriage first before through my parent. Do I need to contact BCIS to cancle the first one(since it already been approved)? Thanks for any comments.

My first I-130(through my parent which is a GC holder) was approved and I was waiting for the available visa number. Then later, I got married to a USC, then I filed I-130(immediate relative). I assume that I would get a GC through my marriage first before through my parent. Do I need to contact BCIS to cancle the first one(since it already been approved)? Thanks for any comments.

Comment

Yak,

How long did you have to wait for your GC to get approved, the one thru your parents?

Comment

I think I still have another 4-5 years.

Comment

YAK:

No need to ask that the I-130 be canceled. Your marriage caused an automatic revocation of the I-130 since your parent is a GC holder. You don't need to do anything.

Okie Celt

Comment

Working...
          X