Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Federale's Immigrants Of The Day: Alberto and Carla Garcia

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All
new posts

  • Federale's Immigrants Of The Day: Alberto and Carla Garcia

    Baby killers, we need more of them.

  • #2
    Baby killers, we need more of them.

    Comment


    • #3
      Federale86: One question, what happened to the belligerent peanut gallery? 'cause they usually turn against decent people like yuo, S12, and myself. Did we give them the final blow? Couldn't have been that easy.

      Comment


      • #4
        What an idiot.

        Comment


        • #5
          You see, one of the problems with racism and xenophobia is that it leads to false conclusions. In no place does the article mention whether the suspects are immigrants. I hope this helps you be introspective and realize you are full of hate.

          Comment


          • #6
            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by NO AMNESTY!!!:
            Federale86: One question, what happened to the belligerent peanut gallery? 'cause they usually turn against decent people like yuo, S12, and myself. Did we give them the final blow? Couldn't have been that easy. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

            'Victory' as in the eyes of Mohammed Said al-Sahaf? C'mon, do you guys remember him? Comical Ali? Baghdad Bob? Saddam's Information Minister? He gave you and I a smile or two during the tense early days of the 2003 Shock and Awe.

            Here's a good sample!

            http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s27Oq5ot0ZI

            Comment


            • #7
              Biggest problem fer ya, RN, is that majority of Mexicans are not Muslims and Calderon is not Saddam. So, what ya gonna do about it?
              http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

              "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

              Comment


              • #8
                I don't know what you mean, E. But the point is that NO AMNESTY is declaring victory. My question is, what kind of victory was NO AMNESTY talking about? To me, it's the victory ala-Mohammed Said al-Sahaf. The rest is history. Oh, I'm not for any war. I'm a pacifist. But Iraq didn't win, it was only in the eyes of MSS.

                Comment


                • #9
                  <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                  I don't know what you mean, E. But the point is that NO AMNESTY is declaring victory. My question is, what kind of victory was NO AMNESTY talking about? To me, it's the victory ala-Mohammed Said al-Sahaf. The rest is history. Oh, I'm not for any war. I'm a pacifist. But Iraq didn't win, it was only in the eyes of MSS. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                  I mean to say that i do belive you really feel and think what NO AMNESTY posts here (hence you dislike that poster so much )

                  What i think is making it difficult for you is that Mexicans are not Muslims for the most part. It would be a lot more convenient if they were. So, my question was: now that Mexicans are not Muslims what you think to do about all that illegal mess?
                  http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                  "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                  Comment


                  • #10
                    Oh, ok, admittedly I'm confused. But anyway as I said before, these are my thoughts:

                    I support a peaceable discussion and resolution of the current mess.

                    I support the idea that the current immigration situation is dismally broken that needs comprehensive reform.

                    I support a top to bottom accounting of those who are here and entering here in order to separate the acceptable ones from the misfits, and for the problem to not happen again.

                    I support the end to all bad guys enjoying the cover of the current mess.

                    I support the idea of putting everything in order.

                    I ally with the advocates of reform.

                    Comment


                    • #11
                      <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                      Oh, ok, admittedly I'm confused. But anyway as I said before, these are my thoughts:

                      I support a peaceable discussion and resolution of the current mess.

                      I support the idea that the current immigration situation is dismally broken that needs comprehensive reform.

                      I support a top to bottom accounting of those who are here and entering here in order to separate the acceptable ones from the misfits, and for the problem to not happen again.

                      I support the end to all bad guys enjoying the cover of the current mess.

                      I support the idea of putting everything in order.

                      I ally with the advocates of reform.
                      </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                      You mean you support peaceful discussion?
                      I understand by that you mean you don't want to kick the c.rap out of me for discussing this matter here with you, which is very reassuring and delighful to know

                      As to the rest of your responce... to be honest you sound to me like a crazy red-neck who drives Mack truck as he tailgates you in 30 mph school zone and then starts to curse as he passess you by. So, i am not sure i really can believe every word you post here about support for blah blah blah reform, but it should suffice to say that as far as literal interpretation of what you just posted above concerned i am in agreement with those points as well.

                      Have a good one now
                      http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                      "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                      Comment


                      • #12
                        http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                        "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                        Comment


                        • #13
                          But I'm still confused as to what your point is.

                          Comment


                          • #14
                            <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Rough Neighbor:
                            But I'm still confused... </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

                            I have that effect on many poisters
                            http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

                            "...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

                            Comment


                            • #15
                              But it doesn't mean that it's always good by any measure, and I hope you know that.

                              Comment



                              Working...
                              X