K-1 and k-3 Time

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• K-1 and k-3 Time

Hi, and thanks for any help. Can someone tell me the differnce it takes to get a fiancee visa verses going to philippines from america to marry and bring the bride home. I believe the two are k1 or k3. Thanks for your help and God Bless you all. Mabel

Hi, and thanks for any help. Can someone tell me the differnce it takes to get a fiancee visa verses going to philippines from america to marry and bring the bride home. I believe the two are k1 or k3. Thanks for your help and God Bless you all. Mabel

Comment

It took us 6 months for our fiancee visa from america to philippines. not sure about the other one. hope this helps.

Comment

Mabel,

Paperwork,patience and waiting will be involved with either K1(fiancee) him(USC)--petitioning you to be married(within 90 days of your arrival) in the States. Or K3(marrying you in Phil), then him going back to the States then petitioning you as the spouse. Timeframe ...depends...less than a year if you are LUCKY with the INS. Check out wwwdotfilipinawivesdotcom to have an idea.goodluck

Comment

Working...
        X