question...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Marisete Houghton:
    Hello Sir!
    I don't really think you are serious about the poor kitty, he's too little to commit a felony, I think you're just picking on it!
    Listen, When my fiancee went to the ambassy they didn't put any stamp on he's passaport. They just verbally told him to go back with an approval from the DOL, though it was an R1. He just had an invitation letter from the Minister to a conference in Boston, but Ambassy wanted him to be hired as a minister, not to be invited, it was spoken clearly, but his passaport is cleaned, NO STAMP, NO NOTHING!!!.. did I explain myself well or what?.. you're tough! I'M NOT GETTING MARRIED TO A MARRIED GUY, AND I'M NOT MARRIED, WE ARE BOTH D-I-V-O-R-C-E-D, for about a year now!!! Is it my broken english or my spelling that is so wrong?
    Poor kitty I wonder what he haven't being throug with you! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>...actually, tell me something: They didn't stamp his passaport, and told him to come back! Is it considered a denial?.. you said they are required to tell him why, how come they just told him to come back! Now I'm the curious one, and I know, they didn't stamp it! The other thing is, you ware the one who sugest me to go and get married in Brazil, remember? But, I wouldn't do it out of love, you think I want to be stuck for 3 years for nothing, or go the jail for felony God knows for how long?
    Any ways, broken english, or missedspell, thank you for you patience!

Comment

One more thought to throw on the pile... he should not have an immigrant intent on an H-2B visa. So, make sure that he leaves and does not marry you while he's here on that visa; otherwise, they could say he entered with a immigrant intent and that's likely going to be a big problem.

Comment

I'm not so sure on that immibee. I always thought the H visas DID allow dual intent. After all, you can adjust from an H1b to PR while in the USA.

A B2 visa would be a different matter.
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

H1(A and B) do allow dual intent. Not H2.

Comment

A quick check does indeed reveal an H2 holder cannot have dual intent.

H2 dual intent
            "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

oops.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Brit4064:
                A quick check does indeed reveal an H2 holder cannot have dual intent.
                </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Told ya ;-)

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs