evidence for interview

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• evidence for interview

I'm trying to prepare for my wife's I-130 or K3 interview. We have joint bank accounts, credit cards in our name, etc. I also have phone bills showing that I call her, and she calls me. But after the phone bill was getting high, I switch to pre-paid calling cards. I'm save a lot of money (hundreds of dollars), how can it be used as evidence?

r

I'm trying to prepare for my wife's I-130 or K3 interview. We have joint bank accounts, credit cards in our name, etc. I also have phone bills showing that I call her, and she calls me. But after the phone bill was getting high, I switch to pre-paid calling cards. I'm save a lot of money (hundreds of dollars), how can it be used as evidence?

r

Comment

I guess even though u have prepaid calling card, the website must still be carrying the list of calls you are making and indicating how much time you are talking, how much you were billed etc. The print out of that, if you could get notarized (i hope they do so) might be a sell out at INS.

Comment

These cards aren't that elaborate. I buy the $5 or $10 card from a local gas station. There are no bills or records showing who i called and for how long.

Comment

Working...
        X