Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• TO HEY- HOPE FOR U CSPA

dear hey,

as i told u, get some services from a lawyer now.
    and you know why?

because your lawyer can issue a statement and rebut the validity of the "EFFECTIVE DATE" as to the conditions being met.

in layman's term, the law was signed into law last August 6, 2002 and it was only by then that
    the conditions ( 3 conditions ) were publicly known and thus, it would be unjust to the persons who got visa just after august 6.

because if it were known, then your parents could have delayed their interview and medical schedule
    just to give way to the effectivity and the power of what the law provides.

get it?

so i yhink a good lawyer can help u now!!

as in now!!! and not tomorrow..now..

the best of luck
    antman23

dear hey,

as i told u, get some services from a lawyer now.
    and you know why?

because your lawyer can issue a statement and rebut the validity of the "EFFECTIVE DATE" as to the conditions being met.

in layman's term, the law was signed into law last August 6, 2002 and it was only by then that
    the conditions ( 3 conditions ) were publicly known and thus, it would be unjust to the persons who got visa just after august 6.

because if it were known, then your parents could have delayed their interview and medical schedule
    just to give way to the effectivity and the power of what the law provides.

get it?

so i yhink a good lawyer can help u now!!

as in now!!! and not tomorrow..now..

the best of luck
    antman23

Comment

actually my parents interview was before august 6 and due to some reasons it got postponed to august 13 .so i think that was for this reason. what do you think about this?
      i hope for the very best.
      yeah i need to talk to a lawyer immediately

thanks once again for your suggestion.

hey

Comment

Working...
      X