Unable to sign due to illiteracy!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Unable to sign due to illiteracy!!

I need some advice. My mother was unable to sign the form 1-590 (Registration for Classification as a Refugee) 4 years ago due to illiteracy. Now in the US, she is filing to bring over her husband and she had to sign some forms. Imigration is demanding an explanation why she could not sign the I-590 originally but is now signing some forms. The truth is she learned to sign her name over the years and had infact taken some private tutorials for English Language and is now working. Is it difficult to convince Immigration about the situation. I need advice.

I need some advice. My mother was unable to sign the form 1-590 (Registration for Classification as a Refugee) 4 years ago due to illiteracy. Now in the US, she is filing to bring over her husband and she had to sign some forms. Imigration is demanding an explanation why she could not sign the I-590 originally but is now signing some forms. The truth is she learned to sign her name over the years and had infact taken some private tutorials for English Language and is now working. Is it difficult to convince Immigration about the situation. I need advice.

Comment

Why do you keep posting the same question? This is the 4th time. Check the previous responses to your other 3 questions. But, then again, maybe you are illiterate? Ask your mother to read our responses to you.

Comment

Whoa!!!!!!!....that was harsh.

Comment

Working...
        X