Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Julie and all Please help me once again. Thanks I-134 Co-Sponsor question on Tax form

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Julie and all Please help me once again. Thanks I-134 Co-Sponsor question on Tax form

I have a question to ask about the I-134 requirement. My father and mother are both co-sponsors for me. Now my mother is employeed(working for someone). And also my mother and father are self-employed and have there own business together. I have filled out I-134 one for my mom as being employeed and also one for my mom as being self-employeed(becuase of the family business) and I have filled out one for my dad becuase he is self employed in the business and is not working anywhere else. Now in the I-134 it says if you are self-employed send your last year tax return. I wanted to know does that mean I send the personnal tax return(For my mom and dad) or the company tax return since my dad is self employed and my mom is also self-employed. I know since I have filled an I-134 for my mom since she is employeed(working for someone) I will have to send the personnal tax return but since I also filled out I-134 for my mom again as a being self-employed and one for my dad being self-employed do I need to send them the company tax returns also? And for the Consulate in Mumbai should I send them just one year of company tax return or send them three year company tax return? I hope I have not confused any one. I want to send as much information as I need to my fiance. But I am just trying to get as much information as I can and get as many questions as possible answered before I send her the documents.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel
    P.S. The only reason I have filled out the I-134 twice for my mom is becuase I want to make sure the Consulate knows that my mom is also self-employed with my dad and so I am not hideing anything from them. So when they see 2 sets of I-134 withmy mom name on it they will see the difference by one syaing the name of the employer she works for and one saying self-employement on it under the line that ask for annual income. Please help. Thanks

I have a question to ask about the I-134 requirement. My father and mother are both co-sponsors for me. Now my mother is employeed(working for someone). And also my mother and father are self-employed and have there own business together. I have filled out I-134 one for my mom as being employeed and also one for my mom as being self-employeed(becuase of the family business) and I have filled out one for my dad becuase he is self employed in the business and is not working anywhere else. Now in the I-134 it says if you are self-employed send your last year tax return. I wanted to know does that mean I send the personnal tax return(For my mom and dad) or the company tax return since my dad is self employed and my mom is also self-employed. I know since I have filled an I-134 for my mom since she is employeed(working for someone) I will have to send the personnal tax return but since I also filled out I-134 for my mom again as a being self-employed and one for my dad being self-employed do I need to send them the company tax returns also? And for the Consulate in Mumbai should I send them just one year of company tax return or send them three year company tax return? I hope I have not confused any one. I want to send as much information as I need to my fiance. But I am just trying to get as much information as I can and get as many questions as possible answered before I send her the documents.
    Thanks,
    Vpatel
    P.S. The only reason I have filled out the I-134 twice for my mom is becuase I want to make sure the Consulate knows that my mom is also self-employed with my dad and so I am not hideing anything from them. So when they see 2 sets of I-134 withmy mom name on it they will see the difference by one syaing the name of the employer she works for and one saying self-employement on it under the line that ask for annual income. Please help. Thanks

Comment

why make life complicated. Simplify things

why not just let Mom claim w-2 employment income. Let Dad claim all the income from self employment business. The income tax returns show Dad's ss# first anyhow and the Schedule C business return probably show the first taxpayer ss#(Dad) on business schedule.

Less paperwork & Less confusion

Comment

Working...
      X