damnit!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• damnit!

I'm seriously getting pissed people. Ok, I'm the same person who have recently wrote to note about her twin and herself, and not getting the visa waiver answer from the INS. Well, I checked the "results" again, and there's still no final answer. Why can't I just be with my family in US? That is really unfair! And I can't call them, because it's really expensive, but believe me, it's been almost a year that I'm waiting for the answer. *****.....
    Pissed emberke!!!

I'm seriously getting pissed people. Ok, I'm the same person who have recently wrote to note about her twin and herself, and not getting the visa waiver answer from the INS. Well, I checked the "results" again, and there's still no final answer. Why can't I just be with my family in US? That is really unfair! And I can't call them, because it's really expensive, but believe me, it's been almost a year that I'm waiting for the answer. *****.....
    Pissed emberke!!!

Comment

Me Me Me --I I I What a selfish little twit you are

Comment

I am sure there are thousands of people waiting in their countries to hear about their applications from the INS. Some will take years and most wait respectfully and patiently. You would do well to do the same.

Comment

awwww.....but not for a visa waiver thingie for J visa holder! Years......AW.......boohoo!

Comment

Oh woe is you...you have to wait for some waiver to be approved...my goodness, that is so terrible. I cannot believe that the INS or whomever did not recognize you and place your request at the top of the pile and tell everyone else they have to wait so INS can devote all of their time and attention to you. Unimaginable.
            The Order of the Universe must be disrupted.

Comment

Exactly! I totally agree with you, honey! *smooch*

Comment

By the way, did anyone tell you that you CAN change from J to F without a waiver?
                Also from J to "O".
                Maybe you have been waiting for naught.
                Check into it.

Comment

uhm......I said in my first note, that I'm waiting for an answer about "VISA WAIVER"......I'm not talking about changing my J visa without waiver to an F visa...I'm talking about getting the visa waiver approved first. And, yes, I WAS talking to people about without visa waiver, and without it, I can't...and getting it approved, I CAN, that's why I was talking about how long it takes to get a visa waiver approved. But thank you for your kind reply, glad to hear from you. But don't worry, I'll check into the whole thing again, just because YOU recommended it...Miss ya, *smooch* Happy holidays C.USC!!!

Comment

What kind of "visa waiver" are you talking about? Did you overstay? Then you might need a waiver in order to obtain a visa.
                    Normally 'visa waiver' refers to the privilege about 29 countries have to travel to the US for 90 days without a visa.
                    There is also a waiver for the 'two year rule' if you were on a "J" visa - but that is not for a visa but rather for something else.
                    Some clarification may help. Thanks - and you have a good sense of humor in spite of being p****d off!

Comment

Well, it's about the two-year home residency requirement, because I had J visa. (actually J2) but see, since I just turned 21 I could not have that visa, since from the day you become 21, you're not a dependent of your parents, which is right!!! ;P But I could've only changed my visa if I get the waiver approved then I can change to an F visa without going outside of US for two years...so, I did "no objection statement" and my embassy even sent a copy what they sent to the US. Dept. of State, and then they would send an answer to the INS (yes or no answer) and then INS would inform me in mail, if whether I got approved and can change my visa, or not, and have to go back home. *sigh* But hey, THANK YOU FOR ANSWERING TO ME!!!! I missed you! Write back if you get really, really, REALLY bored...bye

Comment

You do not need a waiver to obtain F1 (student)status.
                        All you should need is the I 20, other documentation regarding the support and of course the ability to convince the embassy in your country ( I am going to guess Hungary) that you and your sibling are going to return to [country] after your studies.

Comment

Working...
                        X