PLEASE , I NEED AN URGENT ADVICE

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• PLEASE , I NEED AN URGENT ADVICE

i came into the states with a v2 visa(child of a lpr)but i subsequently became 21, and found out the child status protection act does not cover me, coz after all deductions i was still above 21.Myquestions r ,how do i continue to maintain a legal status until my priority date becomes current which ll probably be in about 4yrs?how can i redeem my life from the present waste, i cant work coz i cant get an ead card, i cant go to school, i cant do nothing?i appreciate an advice. thanks

i came into the states with a v2 visa(child of a lpr)but i subsequently became 21, and found out the child status protection act does not cover me, coz after all deductions i was still above 21.Myquestions r ,how do i continue to maintain a legal status until my priority date becomes current which ll probably be in about 4yrs?how can i redeem my life from the present waste, i cant work coz i cant get an ead card, i cant go to school, i cant do nothing?i appreciate an advice. thanks

Comment

If you came here on V2 Visa, you should get EAD and SSN. You could work as V2 beneficiaries are allowed to work. If you already have expired EAD, you can still renew it. There should be no problem with your case. Just do not go outside the United States. Rest everything is okay with your situation.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X