Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Bank Issue, GC

Hi,
    When one comes to the U.S., as tourist, but uses ways to get bank account, that were not so good, like i.d., maybe, can Immigration authorities deny Green Card? Had to be state resident, but was not, so got i.d. Got account.
    It was so guys could wire money, if they liked
    the web cam. Anyway, if I don't tell, can I get by? Thanks.

Hi,
    When one comes to the U.S., as tourist, but uses ways to get bank account, that were not so good, like i.d., maybe, can Immigration authorities deny Green Card? Had to be state resident, but was not, so got i.d. Got account.
    It was so guys could wire money, if they liked
    the web cam. Anyway, if I don't tell, can I get by? Thanks.

Comment

deport illegal aliens

Comment

I know you talking English, but man...I cannot understand what you're trying to say.

Comment

In my state, unmarried aliens cannot get bank accounts or drivers license. There is a push for the so-called Matricula i.d., which would allow illegals to obtain commercial services and state permits. It is seen by some as a foot in the door, others, as a way to puff the bank coffers.
          Returning to your apparent query, if you used false i.d. to open an account at a chartered bank, that constitutes fraud, assuming you lacked proof of state residency and used the ubiquitous false i.d. available throughout the U.S. If you are called on the carpet, by BCIS, to account for this, at your initial residency interview, it may work against your desire to obtain immigration benefits. Sounds like **** to me, web cams...etc...You need Jesus...

Comment

Working...
          X