MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• MAJOR ANNOUNCEMENT !!!!

We are pleased to announce the introduction of TWO new websites aimed at uniting American men and Foreign women in love and bringing about peace in the universe. For the first time ever, we present:

AFOREIGNKISS.COM

WORLDLOVEAFFAIR.COM

Will hotness never stop?

But I was disapointed that you did not obtain the original Obama birth certificate or announce an arrest.

Can't win them all.

Comment

I have way better news:

Johann Wolfgang von Goethe turned 260 on August 28, 2009.

There!
      “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

Was that it?
        "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

Originally posted by SonofMichael:
          We are pleased to announce the introduction of TWO new websites aimed at uniting American men and Foreign women in love and bringing about peace in the universe. For the first time ever, we present:

AFOREIGNKISS.COM

WORLDLOVEAFFAIR.COM

so, who did you swindle this time SOM?
          "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

Aren't these GREAT website names???? I will become the number one international matchmaker in the world !!!!

Comment

I thought you may say finally you were getting married, but I guess the Russians have you on the blacklist
              -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
              God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
              1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

30 day trial period ????

return if not 100% sastisfied, no questions asked???
                USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RBHZFYpQ6nc
                  “...I may condemn what you say, but I will give my life for that you may say it”! - Voltaire

Comment

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nCISSGjcHL4
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Wow, the web design is so amateur, crass, and uncreative. Low budget all the way. SOM, next time try not to get us so hyped, then let us down with bottom feeding stuff. Besides all the ****** are regurgitated from other bogus sites.

Are you trying to make a living as a ****ographer? You are a pity!!

Comment

Check out the contact mailing address for those sites then google the address.

Amazing how many sites and business's belong to there lmao!!!
                        -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
                        God Bless America - God Bless Immigrants - God Bless Poor Misguided Souls Too

National Domestic Violence Hotline:
                        1.800.799.SAFE (7233) 1.800.787.

Comment

Unique, I don't think the people are as concerned about the sites aesthetics as they are the content, LOL. It's b00ty and jugs, not buttons and java people want to see.
                          If ya wanna be a pimp, ya gotta dress up, not down.

SOM, stick to your day job!!

Comment

Pimp Daddy!!!!

2 to go please!!! LOL!!!

Comment

Seen worse!!!

In 2 Years USA will have The rights To this and Improve upon it!!!

Good Ole constitution, once Upon a Time Children Things where different.
                              Time for bed!!!

Comment

Working...
                              X