• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• i need help with i751 texas

2 years tempporary green gard expired in 10 november 2002
    extension of the temporary green card will expire in 5 november 2003
    got divorced, the bcsi nows about it
    applyed at TEXAS center ( considering the processing times from texas they took my case 2 month ago and no answer from them .
    any ideea how long can take after they pass your receipt date?

2 years tempporary green gard expired in 10 november 2002
    extension of the temporary green card will expire in 5 november 2003
    got divorced, the bcsi nows about it
    applyed at TEXAS center ( considering the processing times from texas they took my case 2 month ago and no answer from them .
    any ideea how long can take after they pass your receipt date?

Comment

How did you let Texas Service Center know about your divorce? Did you write them a letter? Are you sure they got it? Didn't they ask you to file a new I-751 based on a waiver since you are no longer eligible under the joint filing?

Unfortunately it can take a long time after they pass the receipt date, what you have to do is go to your local office and get a stamp in your passport so you can travel.

Another thing that might happen is that they might send you a new Notice of Action (receipt) extending your status for another year.

Or lastly, you could get approved before November.

I am very interested in your case because I have a pending I-751 and most likely will be divorced before they process it, and will have to let my Service Center know about it, and I would not like to file a new I-751 and wait more time.

Please any suggestion or comments about your story will be appreciated.

Good luck and please keep posting what happens in your case.

Comment

i filed i751 with my layers
        in 2002 i was in process of the divorce so i filed up i751 with the petition for the divorce
        my divorce now is done after almost 1 year.
        so how long is still going to be until the interview??

Comment

Sunyoyo:

Let me get this straight, your USC spouse did not sign the I-751, I mean you did not file JOINTLY, instead you file A WAIVER I-751 is that correct?

Comment

correct

Comment

You just have to be patient and wait, which waiver did you apply for?

Good Faith Marriage ended through divorce

or

Extreme Cruelty

or

Extreme hardship?

Comment

good faith marriage ended through divorce

but when i applyed the divorce was in the middle
                the processing times are good for something??

Comment

Just curious Sunyoyo. What did your lawyer say about new Notice of Action? Your current one is expiring in less than 1 month, and you have not received any other notification yet as to a new one.

Comment

actually thay said that they gone request an extension just with a few days before the old one will expire . why? the ins likes to be in this way.

Comment

anybody with the same case like me who can help me ??
                      how long it takes to call me for the interview ?

Comment

more news about this case .i receive my new extension for another year teh second extension )so i'm still waiting
                        for the interview .

Comment

Hi Sunyoyo

Thanks for coming back to update us on your pending I-751 waiver. Were you able make inquiries at the Texas Service Center becuase it was more than a year since you had filed? BTW exactly what was the date of your filing with TSC becuase there seems to be much discussion about approval times lately out of that Service Center.

Comment

Thanks a lot for coming back to post updated information about your case keep doing it please!!!!

Did your lawyer told what kind of questions they ask in an interview for a waiver I-751 were you applied for good faith marriage ended through divorce?

The same question goes to you 4now, what kind of questions to they ask on a waiver I-751 interview?

Comment

more news about my case
                              10 october 2004 i got another extension for one more year that is my 3th one

Comment

Working...
                              X