okay so the registration is over ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• okay so the registration is over ?

so if its over / how does that help people or immigrants who went for registration and have NTA issued for them ?

so if its over / how does that help people or immigrants who went for registration and have NTA issued for them ?

Comment

Unfortunately not..

Comment

guest, you mean even if it's over by now, those people who were served with NTAs will still be deported???

Comment

yes ? will they be ?

Comment

SORRY, MAYBE I MISSED IT, BUT IS THE SPECIAL REGISTRATION REALLY OVER? NOBODY HAS TO REGISTER ANYMORE? AND WHAT WILL HAPPEN TO THOSE WHO DIDNT REGISTER, BUT WERE SUPPOSE TO REGISTER????

Comment

Those who were issued NTAs will need to appear before the Immigration Judge for deportation proceedings.

Those who were required to register but did not will not need to appear for any registration. Will they have problems in the future for not going to Special Registration? Nobody knows, but most probably not.

Comment

OVER? REALLY? THE PEOPLE WHO HAD TO REGISTER BUT DIDNT GO,WONT GET IN ANY TROUBLE? THAT WOULD BE COOL BECAUSE I THINK I HAD TO REGISTER. I AM DUTCH, BUT I WAS BORN IN MOROCCO AND MY PARENTS ARE MOROCCAN. I WASNT SURE IF I HAD TO REGISTER OR NOT.

Comment

AND WHAT IS NTA???

Comment

http://discuss.ilw.com/eve/forums?a=...113#8226069113

Comment

Good.

Comment

Working...
                      X