checking case status through A#

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• checking case status through A#

Hi, I am interested to check the status of my case on line but the problem is that I don't have receipt number of my file instead I got A# on the letter I received in response to my application. Is there a way to check status through A# or can I get a receipt number some how? Thanks

Hi, I am interested to check the status of my case on line but the problem is that I don't have receipt number of my file instead I got A# on the letter I received in response to my application. Is there a way to check status through A# or can I get a receipt number some how? Thanks

Comment

No way to check your status w/a#.You will just gonna have to wait until the send you some kind of appointment.
      Good luck

Comment

On that letter you received from BCIS, Receipt number will be printed on top left side box. If you do not have receipt number then you should try to call Immigration Hotline to check status of your petition.
        Good luck.

Comment

you can also call the BCIS (formally known as INS) at 1800 375 52 83 tell your A number to the representative and they'll advise you on the case starus. I did that few times - and unexpectedly enough, they are very helpful.

Comment

Working...
          X