I want to ask the tough labor certification questions

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I want to ask the tough labor certification questions

Backlog Reduction Centers: These will not help poor Joes (like me) who have already filed their LC. I mean these centers will not go to the SWA and regional offices and take pending applications. These centers will take newly filed applications. So the regional offices will not benefit but the SWA might if they decide to take applications after they are received at the SWA. The people who file in the future might benefit but not us. Also the regulations for the backlog reduction centers are published and they were supposed to start operating in the new year, are they?

PERM: So are we supposed to change our pending application from RIR or regular LC to PERM when it goes in effect or can we leave them as is? And if we can leave them do we envisage a big amount of people dropping their pending cases and filing under PERM.

So many questions so little answers. Sometimes it feels like the Atlanta regional office is doing this on purpose to me. Any comments would be appreciated.

Backlog Reduction Centers: These will not help poor Joes (like me) who have already filed their LC. I mean these centers will not go to the SWA and regional offices and take pending applications. These centers will take newly filed applications. So the regional offices will not benefit but the SWA might if they decide to take applications after they are received at the SWA. The people who file in the future might benefit but not us. Also the regulations for the backlog reduction centers are published and they were supposed to start operating in the new year, are they?

PERM: So are we supposed to change our pending application from RIR or regular LC to PERM when it goes in effect or can we leave them as is? And if we can leave them do we envisage a big amount of people dropping their pending cases and filing under PERM.

So many questions so little answers. Sometimes it feels like the Atlanta regional office is doing this on purpose to me. Any comments would be appreciated.

Comment

Working...
    X