Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Canadian Greencard application + re-entry...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Canadian Greencard application + re-entry...

Hi all, I'm living in Quebec now and I want to apply for Canadian GC as a skilled worker. The question is, after I submit the immigration application, can I leave Canada temporarily and come back ? Is there any kind of re-entry permit for immigration applicant ? If not, should I leave the country and apply visitor visa to come back ?

Thanks,
    lisa

Hi all, I'm living in Quebec now and I want to apply for Canadian GC as a skilled worker. The question is, after I submit the immigration application, can I leave Canada temporarily and come back ? Is there any kind of re-entry permit for immigration applicant ? If not, should I leave the country and apply visitor visa to come back ?

Thanks,
    lisa

Comment

Lisa:

What is your currenty status in Canada. Without knowing it, it's hard to give you any advice.

Comment

ignore the "y" on current.

Comment

I'm now an international student in Montreal.

lisa

Comment

wow, that tells us a LOT about your status!!! She asked you what's your status, not what's NOT your status...interesting...

Comment

Sorry, I wanted to post that to another message, I accidentaly put it here......sorry.....it's not for you!!!! Sorry...

Comment

Working...
              X