• Show
Clear All

• happy thanksgiving to you all

Regards and thanks,
    Mary Josephine :-)

Regards and thanks,

Comment

It's gonna be a very Happy T-Day in the Mary Ireland household this year I predict
      "What you see in the photograph isn't what you saw at the time. The real skill of photography is organized visual lying."

Comment

I refuse to accept your happy thanksgiving message

Comment

ah i love you too
          Regards and thanks,

Comment

I'll acknowledge a 'Happy Thanksgiving' from anyone who is not an illegal alien nor working for ProudUSC, nor any immigration attorney or any of the cows currently grazing the meadows over at immigrate2us.size18larda$$

Comment

"Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

I graciously accept and extend similar curtisies to you and all of yours, and give our thanks to our Creator and Benefactor.

Comment

Eat Turkey on Thursday and Real Good Meat on Friday !!!

If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                    <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                    I graciously accept and extend similar curtisies to you and all of yours, and give our thanks to our Creator and Benefactor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just don't stereotype everyone federale86. My creator is not the same creator as yours.

Happy Turkey Day to all Democrats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Curious? Who or what is your creator????? How did you come to be????
                    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

Thanksgiving Day is a harvest festival. Traditionally, it is a time to give thanks for the harvest and express gratitude in general. It is a holiday celebrated primarily in Canada and the United States. While perhaps religious in origin, Thanksgiving is now primarily identified as a secular holiday.
                      The date and location of the first Thanksgiving celebration is a topic of modest contention. The traditional "first Thanksgiving" is the celebration that occurred at the site of Plymouth Plantation, in 1621. The Plymouth celebration occurred early in the history of what would become one of the original thirteen colonies that became the United States. The celebration became an important part of the American myth by the 1800s.[citation needed] This Thanksgiving, modeled after celebrations that were commonplace in contemporary Europe, is generally regarded as America's first. Elementary school teacher Robyn Gioia has argued that the earliest attested "thanksgiving" celebration in what is now the United States was celebrated by the Spanish on September 8, 1565 in what is now Saint Augustine, Florida.[1][2] Today, Thanksgiving is celebrated on the second Monday of October in Canada and on the fourth Thursday of November in the United States. Thanksgiving dinner is held on this day, usually as a gathering of family members and friends
                      USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by iperson:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by MakeItRight!:
                        <BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                        I graciously accept and extend similar curtisies to you and all of yours, and give our thanks to our Creator and Benefactor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Just don't stereotype everyone federale86. My creator is not the same creator as yours.

Happy Turkey Day to all Democrats! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Curious? Who or what is your creator????? How did you come to be???? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Mother Earth, MIR. We are her function. End of story. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

we are her Function? or Destruction?

Comment

Heeheehee, davdah wants to burn his own mirror
                          http://www.anbsoft.com/images/usflag_med.jpg

"...I contemplate with sovereign reverence that act of the whole American people which declared that their legislature should 'make no law respecting an establishment of religion, or prohibit

Comment

Happy Thanksgiving to all.

R911

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Someone12:
                              I'll acknowledge a 'Happy Thanksgiving' from anyone who is not an illegal alien nor working for ProudUSC, nor any immigration attorney or any of the cows currently grazing the meadows over at immigrate2us.size18larda$$ </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

You think you can keep using this same, old tired line? We have no illegals working for us now. We are all legal USC's, get it? So, stop including my name in your posts. You're probably the biggest loser of a USC that ever existed; thus, spending your time insulting others on a web forum to make yourself seem bigger and better. I'll give you a hint. Go to the gym to work out your frustrations instead of spending time here belittling others. It will be a win/win.

Anyway, Happy Thanksgiving to all.

Comment

Working...
                              X