• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• thanks

thanks

thanks

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by sonya:
      I am interesting to now how many times can someone get married anything will be helpul thanks. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>
      If you are talking about immigration, USCIS takes a dim view after three divorces.
      "Facts are stubborn things; and whatever may be our wishes, our inclinations, or the dictates of our passion, they cannot alter the state of facts and evidence." John Adams on Defense of the boston Massacre

Comment

After one, USCIS looks closely at you. After two, no chance.

Comment

One Is Enough!!!
          USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
            Three and they'd make jokes about you. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Actually Is #2. Guess That makes Me safe!!! LOL.

#1 and the New Husband are my Best of friends!!! Imagine That!!! #2 Has Many Enemy's!!!
            USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by davdah:
              All my X's suffered from the strangest of accidents. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

$99.99 LOL.
              The backyard is full already!
              Thank god For good neighbors!!!

Comment

Luckily I have grizzlies in the neighborhood.

Comment

Working...
                X