Aroha and Jermy, Whats up???

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Aroha and Jermy, Whats up???

Things Ok In The land of Sin???? Hows The kids?? Things?? ILW Rules!!! LOL. You cant just Disappear!!! You Guys Still Sneakin a Peak Every Now And Then???
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Things Ok In The land of Sin???? Hows The kids?? Things?? ILW Rules!!! LOL. You cant just Disappear!!! You Guys Still Sneakin a Peak Every Now And Then???
    USC and Legal, Honest Immigrant Alike Must Fight Against Those That Deceive and Disrupt A Place Of Desirability! All Are Victims of Fraud, Both USC and Honest Immigrant Alike! The bad can and does make it more difficult for the good! Be careful who y

Comment

I still check most days. Just don't often find anything worth commenting on

Jermy, not so much. He's got a new job and is working graves (midnight to 8am). He gets home at 9am, sleeps til around 5pm, then it's dinner time and chores and then he's getting ready to go back to work again. He hates it, and so do I! LOL.

Kids are good. Mostly.

Bloody hot here. I think I'm ready to melt!!!
      The whole of life is but a moment of time. It is our duty, therefore to use it, not to misuse it - Plutarch

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by Aroha:
        I still check most days. Just don't often find anything worth commenting on

Jermy, not so much. He's got a new job and is working graves (midnight to 8am). He gets home at 9am, sleeps til around 5pm, then it's dinner time and chores and then he's getting ready to go back to work again. He hates it, and so do I! LOL.

Kids are good. Mostly.

Bloody hot here. I think I'm ready to melt!!! </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

I Was Just checkin In. The new jobs Outside of our Norm. Are many. Glad To see still surviving.

Comment

WTF?

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
            WTF? </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Long Time Ago. ILW History.

Comment

You should provide the backstory on these.

Comment

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by federale86:
                You should provide the backstory on these. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Why? You're on here enough. Do your homework - lol!

Comment

Working...
                X