Question Regarding Sham Marriage

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Question Regarding Sham Marriage

Ok not really a "sham" just gone sour..I was married to an forigner for about 15 months, She was here legally at the time on a visa, Shes filed for the green card but after she got freaky on me and everything i ran away from her and i want to divorce her. Im a USC and i dont know the procedure..If i divorce and she doesnt Cooperate and sign the paper then im screwed? I dont know if she will be deported or not granted she has a lot of money and a lawyer, id hate to see her get deported coz i dont wish that on anybody (it would **** if i were in their shoes) but i want to get on with MY LIFE. Also, can you file for a divorce in a different state then which she filed for example if she filed for the Gc fROM Florida can i divorce her from where im staying in Utah or do i have to go back to the state where i use to reside with her?

Ok not really a "sham" just gone sour..I was married to an forigner for about 15 months, She was here legally at the time on a visa, Shes filed for the green card but after she got freaky on me and everything i ran away from her and i want to divorce her. Im a USC and i dont know the procedure..If i divorce and she doesnt Cooperate and sign the paper then im screwed? I dont know if she will be deported or not granted she has a lot of money and a lawyer, id hate to see her get deported coz i dont wish that on anybody (it would **** if i were in their shoes) but i want to get on with MY LIFE. Also, can you file for a divorce in a different state then which she filed for example if she filed for the Gc fROM Florida can i divorce her from where im staying in Utah or do i have to go back to the state where i use to reside with her?

Comment

Working...
    X