Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I-484 Application RN

Hi guys,

Just wanna ask, how long did you guys get your Receipt Number from BCIS starting from the date your sent your application. I sent it 2 week ago and nothing happen yet. The cheque also still not clear. For whom who has experience, kindly state how long you guys got your RD and how long they will cash your check? Thank you.

Hi guys,

Just wanna ask, how long did you guys get your Receipt Number from BCIS starting from the date your sent your application. I sent it 2 week ago and nothing happen yet. The cheque also still not clear. For whom who has experience, kindly state how long you guys got your RD and how long they will cash your check? Thank you.

Comment

Soon your check will be cashed. It is always better to send Money Orders to avoid delay in processing. It usually takes about 1 - 3 months to get a receipt notice.
      Good luck.

Comment

Sorry guys...Form I-485 actually. Thank you Umesh...just thinking its takes so long.

Comment

I was sponsored by a convalescent hospital and received my work permit just recently. But I was having second thoughts whether I still want to stay with my job, working environment truly *****, they don't pay overtime and I get paid so little. I want to move to another job with a good working enviroment and a good pay. Does my present employer have the right to take away or cancel my work permit?

Comment

Working...
          X