L1 Visa- extension denied, motion to appeal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• L1 Visa- extension denied, motion to appeal

I came on an L1 visa in November last year. My visas expired in June 2002. Before expiration, I found a business and signed a contract. I applied for an extension but this has been rejected due to the business being in a different state and for managerial capabilities. Personally I feel this holds little weight given the strength of my application. Therefore I have applied for motion to reopen the case and this should take between 30 to 120 days. Does anyone know of a similar case, how long this process should take, the chances of success and whether I can leave the US whilst the case is reviewed?

I came on an L1 visa in November last year. My visas expired in June 2002. Before expiration, I found a business and signed a contract. I applied for an extension but this has been rejected due to the business being in a different state and for managerial capabilities. Personally I feel this holds little weight given the strength of my application. Therefore I have applied for motion to reopen the case and this should take between 30 to 120 days. Does anyone know of a similar case, how long this process should take, the chances of success and whether I can leave the US whilst the case is reviewed?

Comment

Working...
    X