What's up in Mumbai?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• What's up in Mumbai?

My approved K3 petition was forwarded there by NVC on 8/7. After waiting five weeks for packet 3, my husband called them (and finally got through!) to inquire for when he would get packet 3. It was quite a confusion. His brother went there with a copy of our approval letter and letter from NVC. He stood in the line four times on two separate days to get packet 3 for my husband, but they would not give it stating that our approved petition reached there on 8/12 and was "under consideration" until 9/22 when it was approved based on the approval from here and also the biographic data sheets. My husband called again and again for packet 3, and they kept telling him no need to worry because the computer is showing the approval and that he will be scheduled in November for the interview. They said they will send packet 4 in a couple of weeks and that all the information and forms he needs will be in packet 4. Does this make sense, and has this happened to anyone else???

My approved K3 petition was forwarded there by NVC on 8/7. After waiting five weeks for packet 3, my husband called them (and finally got through!) to inquire for when he would get packet 3. It was quite a confusion. His brother went there with a copy of our approval letter and letter from NVC. He stood in the line four times on two separate days to get packet 3 for my husband, but they would not give it stating that our approved petition reached there on 8/12 and was "under consideration" until 9/22 when it was approved based on the approval from here and also the biographic data sheets. My husband called again and again for packet 3, and they kept telling him no need to worry because the computer is showing the approval and that he will be scheduled in November for the interview. They said they will send packet 4 in a couple of weeks and that all the information and forms he needs will be in packet 4. Does this make sense, and has this happened to anyone else???

Comment

I thought Packet 4 was only for fiance visa. They get both the packet 3 & 4 on fiance visa. Someone correct me if Im wrong

Comment

I think what they were referring to by saying packet 4 was the next packet which contains the appointment letter. They told him all instructions and necessary documents will be in that packet. Just wondering has this happened to anyone else applying for a K3?

Comment

Working...
        X