Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Short Term Medical Insurance in USA for Visitors/New GCs

1.Would like to have Information on availability of Short Term Medical Insurance in USA for Visitors Newly arrived/newly settling GCs i.e
    i] Who are the Providers?
    ii] Whether the Insurance could be available for a Month and additional part there-of?
    iii] What the Premium could be for visitors 60 Years and above?
    iv]Whether the Insurance would be limited to the State in which it was applied or whether it would apply in the whole of United States?[ As people have to be expected to be visiting various places of Interest and naturally they would be in different Sates.
    v]Whether the avoidance on restrictions of any pre-existing diseases[Blood Pressure and Diabetes and such-Not Heart condition & cancer and such like diseases]in the Policy would push the Premium well above the $400-$500/Month Mark?
    Did not come across any discussions on the Health Insurance Issue, which could be a great deciding factor to bring in any Visitors to USA.
    Any verifiable Information would be welcome.
    Old Monk

1.Would like to have Information on availability of Short Term Medical Insurance in USA for Visitors Newly arrived/newly settling GCs i.e
    i] Who are the Providers?
    ii] Whether the Insurance could be available for a Month and additional part there-of?
    iii] What the Premium could be for visitors 60 Years and above?
    iv]Whether the Insurance would be limited to the State in which it was applied or whether it would apply in the whole of United States?[ As people have to be expected to be visiting various places of Interest and naturally they would be in different Sates.
    v]Whether the avoidance on restrictions of any pre-existing diseases[Blood Pressure and Diabetes and such-Not Heart condition & cancer and such like diseases]in the Policy would push the Premium well above the $400-$500/Month Mark?
    Did not come across any discussions on the Health Insurance Issue, which could be a great deciding factor to bring in any Visitors to USA.
    Any verifiable Information would be welcome.
    Old Monk

Comment

What the fack? What does this have to do with impeaching Obama? Talk impeachment, expose Obama. Don't talk Med Insurance.
      If Democrats Had Any Brains, They'd Be Republicans

Democrats - Brave enough to KILL our unborn, just NOT our ENEMIES!

Comment

Sorry, you are not authorized to view this page

Home Page

Immigration Daily

Archives

Processing times

Immigration forms

Discussion board

Resources

Blogs

Twitter feed

Immigrant Nation