Working Permit Renewal

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Working Permit Renewal

I got my working permit thru EB3 Jan, 2002. I learned that to renew it, I need to file 6 months before it expires. I would like to know what are the things I need in order to do this. I have a lawyer but she is asking $100- for each one of us. Actually we are three and so it means $300- if my lawyer will handle the renewal. That's too much for a poor man like me. So if anyone can help me here, then I would greatly appreciate it.Thank you.

I got my working permit thru EB3 Jan, 2002. I learned that to renew it, I need to file 6 months before it expires. I would like to know what are the things I need in order to do this. I have a lawyer but she is asking $100- for each one of us. Actually we are three and so it means $300- if my lawyer will handle the renewal. That's too much for a poor man like me. So if anyone can help me here, then I would greatly appreciate it.Thank you.

Comment

You're fortunate that your lawyer only asked for that fee which is comparatively the lowest i have seen in the market.Save money and start filing before you will have more problems.

Comment

Go to the INS website, look around, you can order an application for work authorization document (if you can use that form in your case) and just fill it out and send it in, with all the necessary documents and fees. This shouldn`t cost you more than pictures&postage&application fee. The lawyer that you got is the cheapest I ever heared of. Good luck

Comment

Working...
        X