Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• N400 and Did not submitted Change of Address AR-11

Hi,

I came here in U.S. in Aug. 1997. Since then I changed my residence 4 times (in same state and county) but nevr filled the AR-11 (Change of address) form. Last I moved in Apr. 2002 and then I Applied for citizenship in July 2002. I got my interview call and it in 2nd week of July 2003. Now my question is I never reported of filled the change of adderess is this will go against my application? Anyones sugession or comment is appriciated.

Hi,

I came here in U.S. in Aug. 1997. Since then I changed my residence 4 times (in same state and county) but nevr filled the AR-11 (Change of address) form. Last I moved in Apr. 2002 and then I Applied for citizenship in July 2002. I got my interview call and it in 2nd week of July 2003. Now my question is I never reported of filled the change of adderess is this will go against my application? Anyones sugession or comment is appriciated.

Comment

Now it is okay, since you have received your interview date for Naturalization. BCIS has your new address in database. It will not create any problem for you at interview.
      Good luck.

Comment

Working...
      X