what is going on?????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• what is going on?????

i filed for my husband last year in march under the 245i. if something could go worng it has. they lost part of our paper work, had to do it over they then could not read the copy of my birth certificate, had to resend it. it will be 2 years in march that we have first filed and the only thing we have recieved from INS is our notice showing that they have gotten our first fee....nothing else. someone else we know filed 1 week after us and her husband has already went for their interview with INS and gotten everything done. they got married after the law went into effect..we've been married for 4 years. what is taking so long why are we being put off...how can i find out anything from INS????

i filed for my husband last year in march under the 245i. if something could go worng it has. they lost part of our paper work, had to do it over they then could not read the copy of my birth certificate, had to resend it. it will be 2 years in march that we have first filed and the only thing we have recieved from INS is our notice showing that they have gotten our first fee....nothing else. someone else we know filed 1 week after us and her husband has already went for their interview with INS and gotten everything done. they got married after the law went into effect..we've been married for 4 years. what is taking so long why are we being put off...how can i find out anything from INS????

Comment

Hi Serbrina,

You should get a lawyer advice since there may be problems if INS lost your paperwork.
      Have you contact anyone yet or have you go directly to
      INS Office with your papers on hand to check what's going on??

Comment

Working...
      X